Garcinia gummi guttaRegular price Rs. 425.00
A Little Cure for a Lot of Things
Garcinia gummi-gutta, also known as Garcinia cambogia, is a tree found in southern India and Asia.
It grows a powerful, little fruit commonly known as the Malabar tamarind, which first looks like a small green pumpkin—that quickly turns yellow and then purple. Everything Happy’s GGG is a concentrate extracted from the dried and cured rinds of this little fruit.
Garcinia gummi-gutta benefits a lot of different functions in the body.
It has gained a reputation for being extremely useful to a variety of health-related issues and was popularized when Western culture found out about its role in management of weight loss in the 2010s.
What makes it so versatile? It has a collection of useful acids, vitamins, and enzymes that affect different centers of the body with meaningful chemical reactions.
What are the many Health Benefits of Garcinia gummi-gutta:
1) It is known to facilitate weight loss in two major ways:
- Appetite suppression: Garcinia gummi-gutta has a rich repository of Hydroxycitric acid. A few experts state that hydroxycitric acid increases serotonin, which suppresses our hunger pangs.
- Prevents fats from building up: Hydroxycitric acid also usefully suppresses citrate lyase, which is an enzyme that converts carbs into fats i.e. it could prevent lipogenesis.
2) Can help improve gut health:
Due to its natural acidity, GGG can act as an astringent, which can aid in digestive issues like diarrhea and dysentery. When consumed with cold liquids and salts, it can also alleviate gastric ulcers and heartburn.
3) It can aid in heart-related health issues:
The hydroxycitric acid causes the decrease of low-density lipoproteins (LDL) i.e. bad cholesterol and the increase of high-density lipoproteins (HDL) i.e. good cholesterol. It also helps reduce blood triglycerides which can contribute to good heart health.
4) It can aid in urinary-related health issues:
GGG aids in diuresis which helps pass more urine when edema strikes. It also facilitates a greater passage of fat metabolites in urine.
5) Antioxidative & antimicrobial properties:
With a generous composition of polyphenols and flavonoids such as luteolin and kaempferol, it prevents free radicals from causing too much oxidative stress in the cells and proteins of the body. This has often been linked to the reduction in cancers, Alzheimer’s, and Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
6) Reduces blood sugar:
Garcinia gummi-gutta can improve insulin sensitivity, which helps more glucose transfer to cells and reduces glucose in the blood.
The Ingredients of Everything Happy’s Garcinia gummi-gutta:
This little fruit concentrate packs a powerful punch with its full ingredient card of:
- Flavonoids — Luteolin and Kaempferol
Ideas on How to Consume:
So what are the different ways you can use Malabar tamarind’s ingredients? Given that it is a naturally sour agent, it can go well with other sweet products and ingredients in your regular diet. It mixes well with various Indian local cuisines.
- Dinners and lunches: Already a popular addition to South Indian cuisine, GGG is a healthy, souring agent for curries, soups, rasam, and dals (lentils).
- Beverages: It can be added to hot beverages like tea, coffee, and more, for digestive and other medicinal purposes. You can also pour this Garcinia cambogia extract into sherbets along with jaggery, milk, fruit, and other sweeteners.
- Condiments & Sauces: This sour concentrate can be used when making chutneys, pickles, and sauces, flavoring any meal with its strong, healthy mass.
Your family and loved ones would love this little addition in their cozy kitchen cabinets and spice racks. A regular adaptation of this Malabar tamarind concentrate into many little aspects of your diet and cuisine could work wonders given time.
Everything Happy’s GGG is a Versatile Health-Booster that can Complement a Variety of Functions in the Body.
Make the most of it by ordering online today.
The data on this website should not be taken as medical advice. Please consult your healthcare provider before you consume Garcinia gummi-gutta for any health benefits.